The first meeting of the year (it's 2018 in case you weren't paying attention) got off to slow but steady start at the Fredericton Inn. Despite a heavy snowfall, many folks made it.
- Gary welcomed all and said some stuff but I mostly forgot what it was since I forgot my notebook at the restaurant.
- oh ya....he asked for a consensus on the Christmas party. We mostly agreed that it went fine, but suggested a different spot. The Freddy Inn was suggested and someone will look into it.
- He also passed around a thank you note from Rotary International in response to our Christmas donation.
- a few folks made New Year's resolutions regarding their car projects. If you were there, you're welcome to harass them as their deadlines approach.
- We chose Luna Pizza for our next meeting (February) and someone will arrange it.