A few MGB parts for sale

These items were removed from the MGB Roadster v6 conversion that I salvaged, named Kermit by Francis.

Anti-Tramp Bars for MGB.  $150.00 or reasonable offer.  Moss carry a set of non-adjustable bars for US$370.00.  These are adjustable and come with all parts needed for installation.  Call me at 474-0102.
Click on any photo for larger version.
Tube shock conversion hardware for MGB.  New shocks are needed.  Much cheaper than replacing or rebuilding your lever arm shocks. The Moss kit (UD$240.00 including shocks) use Monroe Sensi-Trac shocks which are available locally.  $75.00 or reasonable offer.  Call me at 474-0102.


Leather covered steering wheel with hub and MG centre button, removed from a 1971 MGB.  I believe it is made by Nardi.  Leather is in fair condition.  Offers?  Call me at 474-0102.


Phil

No comments: