Sue's Jaguar for Sale!

Hi David,
I see John and Alex have been in hospital. Please pass on our regards and best wishes.
We are moving down to Grand Bay Westfield and we don't have room for all our cars (4) and I am very reluctantly having to sell Sue's XK8.   So I thought I'd put it up for sale to the FABAC crowd before I put it anywhere else, to make sure it has a good home.  It's a 2004 model,  4.2 L  V8, with only 107,366 kms on it as of this writing.  MVI is valid until September August this year, not taxed as we only tax our Jags for the summer anyway.  Car is in excellent condition as you know and has been dutifully pampered, (as are all BBCs) never driven in the rain, let alone snow!  I am asking $17,500 for it but am open to sensible offers.
Attached are some pictures, I can send more if you need them, and would appreciate you putting this up on the FABAC site.
If you need any more info please let me know.
Thanks,
Paul

********************************
Click here for photos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Clearly priced too high, will sell for $15,000 to FABAC members and friends, before going on Kijiji.