Report on January meeting

    First off, I apologize for my tardiness in getting this out. 
    The first meeting of the year (it's 2018 in case you weren't paying attention) got off to slow but steady start at the Fredericton Inn.  Despite a heavy snowfall, many folks made it.
  • Gary welcomed all and said some stuff but I mostly forgot what it was since I forgot my notebook at the restaurant. 
  • oh ya....he asked for a consensus on the Christmas party.  We mostly agreed that it went fine, but suggested a different spot.  The Freddy Inn was suggested and someone will look into it. 
  • He also passed around a thank you note from Rotary International in  response to our Christmas donation. 
  • a few folks made New Year's resolutions regarding their car projects. If you were there, you're welcome to harass them as their deadlines approach. 
  • We chose Luna Pizza for our next meeting (February) and someone will arrange it.
    Bob E.

No comments: