A Request from Bob E

Pictures needed!
I've been goofing with an in-car video system for the great FABAC video now in production. Some technical details need to be ironed out but I hope to start shooting some of it by Christmas.
In the meantime, I have plans for a Christmas presentation. To that end, I need your pictures. Not the little email sized ones that get sent to David for the website, I need your large originals.
I also need the following pictures:
Your car in the garage with sun streaming in through the window -- (morning or evening)
You driving your car.
Washing, waxing, tinkering with your car.
The gang eating at our regular monthly meetings.
The pictures don't have to be great, they don't even have to be good.
Bring the full sized originals on CD to a meeting.
Bob Earl

No comments: