The British Motoring Festival at Windsor, NS

I will leave to someone else to give a report and others to submit a wider range of photos, but be forewarned, those who missed this event can just curl up and cry -- it was that good. I mean, linen table cloths and napkins at the awards banquet! Sitting in the shade of an old beech tree during the perfect weather for the show. 140 cars on display. I could go on. Click here are a few photos -- two quite mouth-watering to me (you decide which two) ;-)

What a spot for a British car show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful opening shot! And the very kind comments to follow...

Thank you all for attending our first British Motoring Festival. It was a success, but would not have been without the Fredericton gang's involvement!

Thanks for coming. Will you help us make it better next year?

I hope so.

Sincerely,
Frank of the BMF Gang

Anonymous said...

Spectacular Damn this working for a living crap. I want to go out and play!!!!!!!!!!!!
David would love to have a copy of your opening shot for a screen saver

Ralph H. in Saint John