A request

I am in the process of building a 2 car transporter, 24 ft long bed, 7000lbs capacity to carry both my cars to shows next year. It will have an E Track tie down system and whilst building, I would like it to be able to carry other cars if the need arose.
I need the maximum width of popular club cars. This is the dimension measured at the tyres, that way I can make sure that the trailer will be a universal fit without being a behemoth.
I plan on it having a beaver tail for ease of loading and a front winch for recovery of non drivers.
Your input would be really helpful .

Kelvin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea Kelvin and many thanks for thinking of the group as well.

The overall dimensions of my Triumph TR6, the largest of my 2
LBC's, are:

Length .... 12ft 11in (3937mm)
Width ... 4ft 10in (1470mm)
Weight ...... 1257kg

Hope this helps,

Gary