Johanna: Why I ride the Great Cycle Challenge (Canada)

This June, I am again taking part in the Great Cycle Challenge to raise money for the SickKids Foundation and to show my support for Rebecca Schofield and her #BeccaToldMeTo initiative.

Every year, over 1,400 children are diagnosed with cancer in Canada. Cancer is the leading cause of children’s death from disease in this country.

Children should be living life, not fighting for it. So, it seems only right that as a cancer survivor, I should use the fortune of my good health to help others who are going through this experience.  

Together, through supporting the SickKids Foundation, we can work for better services, improvements in treatment, and perhaps one day a cure.

I would love to have your support.

If you would like to contribute, please contact me or just stop me when you see me, or go to www.greatcyclechallenge.ca,  enter my name in the “find a rider” search, and follow the prompts.

Thank you,
Johanna
Johanna Bertin 366-5289

No comments: