Good News from Dan Nicholes

Good news!

I become a Canadian citizen on January 18, 2019!

There is much to celebrate and many to celebrate with.

Come by our house for cake and ice cream on Sunday January 27, 2:00 to 6:00 PM. Stay as little or as long as you like. No RSVP needed.

If you don’t know the way to 46 Millridge Lane, the following link will take you to directions. Just put your current location in the window at the top:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//46+Millridge+Ln,+Fredericton,+NB+E3A+0S7/@45.9840383,-66.6063291,15.8z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x4ca418d82cca859f:0x9810a56ff94fd51!2m2!1d-66.607121!2d45.9871721

For those who prefer a visual, I have also attached a map.

Click on map to enlarge

Best wishes only.

Susan and I look forward to seeing you on the 27th!

Dan Nicholes
459-0282

9 comments:

David Nielsen said...

Congratulations, Dan.
Hmmmm. US citizen, Italian car, British car club, and now Canadian citizen! Quite a mix going on there. ;-)

Anonymous said...

At this time Dan will perform the traditional initiation rite...

1)chug a litre of maple syrup,
2)belch 'O Canada',
3)roll naked in the snow.

Get yer cameras ready!
Bob E.

Joe Hine said...

Congrats Dan.....I'll be there

Joe

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Dan.
Did you have to learn the national anthem in both official languages?

Congratulations.

Terry

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dan! I became a proud Canadian citizen about 20 years ago and have lived in Canada since 1977. For some time, I have felt as if I'm some hybrid mix of Canadian and American. However, at the moment, Don the Con, aka Trump the Chump, has the support of about 40% of the population, and the US today is not the country I left 42 years ago. This makes me less proud to be an American. I hope, in the future, the country comes to its senses and I can once again, be an unabashedly proud American and Canadian. Cheers, Larry H.

Anonymous said...

Congrats !
I'll be there.
Dwight

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dan, and welcome. I was born Italian/Brit, but chose to become a Canadian citizen.
Bruce and I would love to come celebrate but will be in Buenos Aires on our way to hike in Patagonia.
Johanna and Bruce

Anonymous said...

Mexican Bob and Margarita Rita wish you Happy Citizenship in both languages,hope you can also celebrate it in Mexico with us before we get back.
Regards to all.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dan.

Barb and I plan to celebrate this event with you and Susan on Sunday provided the weather holds.

Gary

------------------------------------------------------------------