FABAC Zoom Meeting Agenda

Here are a few items I'd like to discuss on this evenings Zoom meeting.

 #1 - Regular monthly meetings. Looking for ideas on how to hold an indoor meeting while maintaining all the Covid protocols for social distancing. At this point, after looking at a few options, I do not have any options that I can recommend. I'm taking a cautious position on this knowing that we have an aging group who are more susceptible to the virus and I do not want to recommend or be part of something that will put us at risk. If anyone has any ideas on how to maintain strict Covid social distancing protocols relative to a group indoor meeting then please let's discuss it this evening.

 #2 - FABAC Christmas Party. I made our Christmas party reservations at the Fredericton Motor Inn last year before the pandemic. Recently I received a call from them asking to confirm the reservation and number attending. Keeping in mind agenda item #1 I don't feel comfortable in recommending this outing either. That said, I will get further info from them as to how they can do this and yet maintain strict Covid protocols. So we will need to discuss this.

   Hope to see and hear from many of you on these important issues on this evenings call.

  Thanks

    Gary

1 comment:

Dan said...

I must agree with Gary. As much as I would like to have a holiday party, the venues that are available to us are more dangerous than i am willing to attend. I think we should continue to look for other options to see each other over the winter, probably not in restaurants and probably not including a meal.

I find the Tuesday morning meetings at Picaroons workable because we are each in control of maintaining a safe distance and we can wear masks.

Dan