1st Tour of the Season

It's time to shake the cobwebs out of the carbs and polish the wires.
The first run of the season will take place next Sunday (3rd May). It will consist of a jaunt to Saint John along the (hopefully not flooded) St. John River valley road (102) to Ralph's place. He will lead us to a nearby restaurant for lunch after which we can return at our leisure stopping at the picnic spot for tea and crumpets. Please RSVP soonest so that Ralph can inform the restaurantuer of our numbers.
Bob E.

5 comments:

Bob S said...

Pat and I plan to be there.

John&Anne said...

Sorry to say we will have to miss the first run of the season but we won't be home until 6th of May. Drive with care and have fun,we will be with you in spirit.John and Anne Crumley

David Nielsen said...

Count me in. Carolyn won't be along unfortunately. Triumph day for me. :)

Joe Hine said...

I'll have to miss as well...I'd like my first in the TD to be a bit shorter...build confidence slowly is the theory..

Dave Strang said...

Pat and I plan togo as well. Hopefully we won't be leaving too early.

Dave