I have tried!

I have tried to keep this FABAC website(blog) just about our club, cars, eating, and related topics. With Robbie H's last e-mail to me, I have broken down and have added the following fab url for any Beatle fans out there. Just about every song they ever sang is there with music and lyrics so you can sing along. Plenty of other stuff too. So, forgive me, and please do not tempt me with any other great sites--I already know of a few dozen hundred thousand million, and really don't want any more.
http://www.beatlestube.net/

Robbie also sent along a car (even British!) site for you on-line Christmas shoppers:
Holden Vintage and Classic Ltd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi gang,
Just a note to let Fabacians know that I have purchased from Holden online. They are easy to buy from and ship quick, about a week to Fredericton.

Terry J.