Hi Dave:
Me again!  I came across information on a project for anyone interested in vintage racing.  Being a person of a certain vintage myself, I’m in that group.  I don’t get the opportunity to attend races much now but have spent a lot of time at Mosport in the past and spent an exciting long weekend at Virginia International raceway for the
Heacock Classic Gold Cup Historic Races a couple of years ago………...two VIR photos attached.

Here’s the link to the Vintage Racing Today site.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1657954692/help-save-vintage-racing-today?ref=live

Regards
Phil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Phil for bringing this fantastic initiative to FABAC's attention. Production of the movie is well worth supporting which is what I'm going to do. Vintage racing is growing in popularity in Canada, led by the Vintage Automobile Racing Association of Canada (VARAC) in Ontario. Established in 1978, VARAC has some 180 driver-members, organizes several events a year for all classes of vintage sports, sedans and single-seater racing cars. And oh! by the way I was the club's founder secretary back then and came up with the name!!
John B.