A request for assistance from Kelvin

Update: All looked after. Thanks.

My trailer comes out of storage tomorrow ( Saturday ) and for some reason there  is not a rental truck available in the city. I wonder if you could put a message on the web site asking members if they have a pick up, and half an hour to spare sometime Sat or Sun to pick up my trailer from the Exhibition grounds and bring it back to my house. I would be eternally grateful to anyone who can help me out.

Thanks a million
Kelvin

PS trailer is 20' long and weighs about 3500lbs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could help. The subaru has a trailer hitch, but it's only good for about 1500lbs. Good luck. Cheersm, Larry

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kelvin
Does your trailer have 1-7/8" or 2" hitch, and what style of electrical connector? If you do not get any takers, I only have a little Ranger, but it has a hitch, 1-7/8" ball and standard 4 pin flat connector. Let me know if you need a hand.
Terry
lotus@aernet.ca

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone.A friend has offered his services for tomorrow so we are all set.

All the best
Kelvin