Hi David

Well the mail came today and it included my monthly dose of inspiration with the arrival of MGA! The official magazine of the North American MGA Register.  I slipped it out of the package and to my surprise there on the cover no less is a very handsome Glacier Blue  MGA parked at the Caves in St. Martins.  The plate indicated it was from British Columbia so I knew right away it was Steve Kaufman who with his friend and partners took part in an epic 18,000 mile, four month odyssey with an MGA and an MGB that took them from coast to coast and back.  I was able to chat with them a couple times via email and had the Homeport welcome mat out for them but timing did not work out and they sailed thru here pretty quick. 

Really great to see our little piece of heaven on the cover of this great rag even if they did put St. Martins in Nova Scotia and not New Brunswick.

Ralph Holyoke

(Click on photo for bigger view.)

No comments: