Note from Gerry

Gerry asked that his message be forwarded to the FABAC members.
Thanks,
Curry

Curry and Lynn,

I think I speak for all of us who followed you on last weeks tour of South Western New Brunswick, in saying that it was a great tour. The accommodations were great the attractions were great and, with the exception of Bob's ignition, it was all great. Once again I traveled on roads that didn't know even know existed. I think I put almost 1000 miles on the old Healey.

The visit to McAdam Station, the dinner at Bob Grants, Rod's tour of Granite town (aka St. George) and the reception of FABAC were all just excellent.

I would especially like to thank Jim and Lorraine Woodford for opening their beautiful home to us and throwing such a party.
I would also like to the guys and gals at the Haughty Hound Pub for providing a first class ending to a perfect day.

Again thank you very much
Gerry

No comments: