Some interesting reading/viewing

For those of you interested in such things, Phil sent along an email linking to a report on a detailed photo essay of Morgan car building and a Buick V8 MGB GT conversion:

"Thought you might enjoy this link.  An acquaintance, Curtis Jacobson, toured the Morgan factory several months ago and did an excellent job of documenting his tour. Curtis is the editor of British v8 Magazine and the webmaster for Britishv8.org.   I know Curtis and have met him several times at various British v8 meets in the USA over the past 8 years.  He knows British cars thoroughly and has driven an MGB GT with a Buick v8 conversion for the past 20 years. "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phil, Many thanks for sharing these great reports, the one at the Morgan factory being of special interest to me. I visited the factory in 1995
as a pilgrimage which is what you do when you own a Morgan as I did then - a Morgan Plus 8. Purchased in the UK, converted to lhd and shipped by air to Canada, it was one of my cars I should never have sold. Great in every respect.
John B.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Phil
A great series of photos and commentary on the Morgan plant
Ralph H