A request from MGA Ralph H.

     I am trying to resurrect the MGA trailer project and in doing so have run into a snag for the axle.  I cannot get the same hub bolt pattern as the MGA has (4 bolt by 4.45 inch) but I can get a 4 bolt by 4 inch (on the diagonal) hub.  Just so happens this fits the small MGs Midget and many others and I was hoping somebody might have a couple old rims (and if there are bald tyres so much the better) that they would part with for a modest fee.  I need a set to roll around the shop as I work on it and will buy a set of matching mag wheels on completion.  I realize they would be 13 inch and the car is 15 inch but that may look all right.
     So hunt around in the garage and drop me a note if you can help. 
Happy new year and happy old cars in 2014 
- Ralph.   holyoke@nbnet.nb.ca

No comments: