FABAC's visiting mechanics & travelling road show.

   It's been a l-o-n-g and c-c-c-old winter but take heed!....it's time to loosen them fan belts, oil them-thar knickers and get ready for spring. To this end, FABAC'[s Pit Crew &Traveling Road Show is needed!
     Joe Hines has (again) called the Brotherhood Of the Bent Spoke (BOBS) into action. He requests that members gather at the secret location where we will attend to his so-close-to-being-finished-it's leaking-oil-standing-still E-Type.  He requires some muscle to wrestle doors and a rear hatch into position.  After congratulating ourselves with the secret handshake, pizza and libations will follow (I'm assuming).  No tools have been requested but it probably wouldn't hurt to bring the least used tool you own, 'just in case'. The secret meeting will take place on the secret date of Friday, March 14 in the morning.
     New members are encouraged, but be warned that there's an admission test.
His wonderfulness, the Grand PooBah.
Bob E.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there.
Dwight

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun but think I'll hang out here in Florida for a while longer. Email when the grass turns green. :-))
Phil

Anonymous said...

I can make it on Friday. What time in the morning?
Kelvin
ps----I am sorry to say that Charlie, my constant companion for the past 15 years, passed away on thursday. It is very quiet without her !

Anonymous said...

Kelvin:
So sorry to hear about Charlie. Dogs become part of one's family and occupy a very special place in your heart. I'm sure that you will always remember fifteen years of companionship, loyalty and special times.
Phil

Anonymous said...

Kelvin,
I have a great cat that would fit nicely into your place.
Bob E.

Joe Hine said...

Hi Guys...Lets make it about 10 on Friday morning...

Sorry to hear about Charlie Kelvin...always a sad time.

Joe

Anonymous said...


Joe- Please remind us what your address is. Thanks. Cheers, Larry H.

Joe Hine said...

Larry...its 13 James St. at the top of the Carlise Road. Your GPS may direct you to a James St. that is behind the brookside mall.....wrong one.

Joe
4521072 if you get lost.

Paul Brooks said...

Sounds like a plan, I'll be there.
FYI to anyone with GPS ( not me) it's James street, Douglas NB. Google maps gets there that way.
I'll bring my Swiss Army knife

Paul