Windsor car show Ferry travel discount

Great news I was able to wrangle a 15% discount off the ferry and passenger rates for the Digby crossing this summer.  We need ten cars minimum for this.  So lets round up the troops and save everybody a few bucks.

So in order to wrap this up we need the names the # people in each car and senior verses not senior  rate class for everybody

By my count:
Norm has three cars ? from the States:  (is Steve Shapiro of Ct. with you?)
Norm and Charlotte
Tim Hutchison
James and Rhonda Tinkham

And I have booked in at the B&B
Larry Heinlein
Pat and Joe Hine
David Russell
Bob and Diane Earl

And with me going that makes 8 cars so far.  If there is anybody else planning a crossing on the ferry please let me know asap.  If you have bookings please cancel them once we have the group booking set up. If you do not have a booking yet do not worry about it as there is plenty of time.

Ralph

4 comments:

Anonymous said...


Hi Ralph- Sandi and I already have a reservations, but we'll cancel as soon as you give the word. We're two seniors- Larry Heinlein and Sandi Byers. Cheersm Larry

Anonymous said...

Are we gonna have dinner at that Thai restaurant again? If so, please book Dianne and I.
Tanks,
Dianne and Bob E.


This blog deletes replies that aren't posted with an account. I use Anonymous and have to repost it several times before it stays. Seems to take five to ten minutes after it's posted to disappear. I have the Google Analytics tracking cookies disabled. They probably don't like that. Perhaps the webmaster can look into this.
Still Bob (fifth try)

Joe Hine said...

Hi Ralph....my booking will just be for me. Pat unfortunately has to stay home because one of our sons is arriving on the Saturday. I will be returning on the Sunday Ferry as well.

Joe

Anonymous said...

I had planned to attend this year but our two oldest grandchildren will be visiting from Newfoundland right through that time.
Phil