Stanley's 24th Annual Salmon and Fiddlehead Dinner

As many of you know, Carolyn is in Edmundton for the next week so I am going to almost any length not to have to prepare a meal for myself. Not doing too badly so far. Beans one night.  :-)
I have made my reservation for the 4:00 sitting. If you are making a reservation, let me know and we can travel together. If it's pouring rain (which I doubt) I will not be taking the Morgan but I shall be going.
- David

Saint Thomas Anglican Hall
71 Main Street, Stanley, NB
Sunday: May 22, 2016

Settings at: 4:00pm or 5:30pm

**********************
Cost: Adults ~ $14
Children 6-12 ~ $8
**********************

Take-outs available after 5:00pm

Note: Roast Beef will be available for non fish lovers
*Reservations recommended*
Please call to reserve your seating time Maxine @367-2099
or email bettymacgillivray@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helen and I are booked for 4pm.....travelling by MIATA...see you there.

Herb