Visit to Mike Greer's car collection

Sunday Sept 8th @ 7:30 AM

I have spoken to Mike Greer about the club visiting his car collection.
He will be at his building this Sunday (Sept 8th) from 7:30 to 9 AM.
The collection is housed in a new building at the far end of Timothy Ave via Greenview Dr off Hanwell Rd.
Off Hanwell Rd take Greenview Dr (the lights @ Yard Gear).
Take the first right onto Timothy Ave off Greenview.
Proceed to the far end of Timothy, thru the barrier gate to the collection building located on the right side of Timothy.
Parking and access to the building is on the back side of the building away from Timothy.
I suggest we have B’fast at Porter’s once we finish at Mike’s
Dwight

6 comments:

me said...

I would like to invite the ladies along. The visit will likely be short and we can relax over breakfast. Dianne doesn't want to be the only gurl there.
Bob E.

Anonymous said...

Excellent Bob
Thanks for reminding folks.
Dwight

Anonymous said...

See you there. Kelvin

me said...

Dianne has to work on Sunday, meaning that the ladies can breath a sigh of relief that they don't have to come along to keep her company.
Bob E.

Anonymous said...

Dwight,Sunday was really a special day for me,the tour of Mr.Greers collection was exceptional,just having that in our backyard was mind blowing.
I am bringing some friends over there next Sunday if I can get them out of bed.
Thanks for putting this together.
Bob LaRoche

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bob. I thought FABACians would enjoy it. It is an amazing collection of autos and memorabilia in a spectacular facility.
Dwight