Report on the Dumfries Maples Run

      It was a long summer and it's been an even longer winter but we're getting ready at the paddock as we snort and paw at the ground. Today we got a small taste of freedom and headed to Dumfries for some syrup and pancakes. 

     Only ten were allowed per table and as it worked out, nine folks eventually made it. (Let's not talk about my organizational screw up that saw someone turned away). We traded lock down and glad-we're-not-in-Ontario stories and ate too many pancakes.

     We should consider a picnic as the weather becomes more inviting.

Rob E.




 

1 comment:

Johanna Bertin said...

I look distinctly hag like in the first photo. Then the coffee, and I am back to my social worker look :). Oh the magic of coffee.
Or maybe in the first photo I had just told Joe he bought my car, and when he acquiesced, I was able to move on.