St. George trip Saturday.

 On  Saturday the 17th. I am planning a trip to St. George.  I’ve contacted the restaurant and have booked for 20 people.  

Meeting in Harvey at the Irving Station around 10:15; leaving around 10:40 driving to St. George.

 I have booked the outside deck for the group. If it’s warm enough. I told the restaurant we will be arriving between 12:00 and 12:30 on Saturday. I have to call the restaurant on Saturday to let them know how many people will be attending and our setting arrangements so they can be ready for us. 

Cheers 
JOHN


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

John: Thanks for doing this. Margot and I plan to attend. David Russell

Joe Hine said...

I"ll be in Ottawa....sorry I'll miss it

David Nielsen said...

Sorry I can't make it—orchestra rehearsals have resumed.

Anonymous said...

Hi John:
Pam & Phil will be there.

Anonymous said...

Hi John,
Sorry, Terry and Karen are tied up and will not be able tomato it.

Anonymous said...

John and Carol will drive from Quispamsis to join you, what is the address?

Anonymous said...

John & Carol, it's the Birch Grove Restaurant, 34 Brunswick St., St. George.
Phil

Anonymous said...

John D: Thank you for a wonderful well organized drive today. The weather was perfect. The drive through the backroads of Charlotte county to Saint George was beautiful - and will be even more so in a few weeks. The crowning touch, though was the drive along the coast - Maces Bay, Dipper Harbour, Chance Harbour and more. The Bay of Fundy couldn't have been more glorious. All in all - spectacular. Margot and David R