Great Cycle Challenge

 Good afternoon everyone, 

   I am again doing the Great Cycle Challenge for the Sick Kids Hospital Oncology service, and would love your support. Even if you don’t donate to the fund, I would love your emotional support for the children I am riding for. 

   My team mate Isaac is cancer free now. it has been a long four year treatment process for him, but he is now Cancer Free. Say that again, and again. It never gets old :)

   If you go to my page, you will also see my note: Ten Years of Gratitude. I have been so incredibly fortunate in the care that I have received. I take nothing for granted.

   If you would like to support my ride, please go to: www.GreatCycleChallenge.ca and enter my name as participant. The easiest way to do it is through their web page, as you will receive a receipt the same day. 

 If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.
Johanna Bertin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Johanna,
This is a Great fund raiser, and I hope you pass your last levels and reach a new goal.
Will be supporting you.

Terry