A big Thanks to Jim and Lorraine... again! (photos)


I know I'm a bit late on this but I wanted to send Jim, Lorraine, Jenny and Joey a huge thank-you from us all for welcoming us to their home for our Christmas get together. They presented all of us with warm surroundings, stellar food, a most welcoming feeling and the opportunity to meet and experience the the warmth of good friends–all made this just a wonderful event for all those who attended.

The traditional Yankee swap was no less welcoming on the entertainment side and was another highlight of the evening. Jim Bleakney stewarded the event in a way that only Jim could which made for the entertainment of the evening. I'm not sure how well we maintained the offical rules, and I'm not sure if Jim knew either but do know we all had a hell-uv-of-a time with the event. I'm not sure either if everyone left with the gift they wanted, sorry Sherry, but I do know for sure that everyone left with a smile and a chuckle and everyone had great fun. Thanks for this Jim!

I also know I'm joined by all those attending in saying to our hosts, "Many thanks, this was truly a highlight of our Christmas Season. We all appreciated it!"

Oh yes, Jim Woodford once again sent out the challenge that he would provide a bottle of bubbly to the first FABAC member to drive their British Car in the new year! This of course has to be substantiated by photos or other verifiable proof.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year,

See you all in the New Year.

Gary

(Photos by Earl Sharpe)

No comments: