An e-mail from Paul Brooks in Saskatoon


received this e-mail from Paul Brooks who many of you will remember:
Hi David,
Sorry I can't make this tour ( again ) but as you probably know I've been out here in Saskatoon for the last year and a half ( time flies eh? ). Just thought I'd drop you a quick line to let you see my latest aquisition. I picked this up in Edmonton in August and have been meaning to send a pic or two of it since then but have just not got round to it, so here it is. I'd appreciate if you could include this in my profile on the FABAC site along with my MG's. It's a 1990 Jaguar XJ-S V12. Also, I'll be driving it back to NB next summer so will have to make some room in the garage for it. Consequently my project car - 1969 green MGB, which is about 75% complete body and frame wise but needs a fair bit of work to finish it off, is now up for sale to anyone interested in picking up good example of the breed for a restoration project - no reasonable offer refused.
Pics attached, against a prairie background just outside Saskatoon.

No comments: