Who's Who in FABAC?

We sometimes forget that our new members only get once-a-month opportunities to try to put names to faces in our club. Although an up-to-date list is available by request to anyone who has signed up for our club membership(bottom of this page), a little more help should be provided. Therefore, I am inviting all active members to submit a photo to me along with your names as you would like them to appear on a "FABAC Members" web page. Here's what we have so far. You might want to include in your photo a model or picture of your favourite car(s). (BTW, I put my name first in our picture simply because I am at the left in the photo and the western civilization convention, regardless of which side of the road you drive on, is, or should be, left to right.)
Let's make this as complete a listing as possible of our active members.

If you simply want to have me add your photo from our archives, just e-mail me and let me know. Please include how you want your name(s) to appear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now David - you know that you put your name first because your lovely and very charming wife Carolyn permited it to be done. However I noted that Carolyn's name is first in the description box. And that would be becasue you are a romantic at heart and Valentines day is approaching - correct?

Anonymous said...

Now all we have to do is get you a model of your Morgan and redo the picture so both cars are represented. Maybe Bent Bob can photoshop one onto your lap?

Earl