Beat My Score!

Bob S sent along a neat website that asks you to identify automobile logos from all over the world. There are 50 questions with multiple choice answers. It took me 10 or so minutes because of a fairly slow server--definitely not for dial-up modems. If you are looking for some indoor entertainment, this just might be it. Interesting, I got two or three of the NA cars wrong! Bet you can't beat my score. Report back if you do.
- David

Here's my proof:
Click on my score card to try your luck.


PS: Not sure how fast your Internet connection is? Click here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ralph said:

Your score:

40
out of
50

Not so good. Also was confused by the curret crop of look alike cars out of NA and Japan Who notices those plastic boxes anyway?

Ralph

Anonymous said...

I got confused with the Jag and TATA motors mixed up...
And a couple others as well. Mos of the ones well out of my price range lol

Anonymous said...

Great mind teaser, some I've never heard of or seen before. 43 out of 50.

Regards

Rob H

Unknown said...

I got 44 but consider it unfair that they threw all those obscure Chinese manufacturers at us. Where was Triumph, MG, Lotus, and all the other makers who we'd know?
...and I DIDN'T mix up Jaguar and Tata!
("Confuse Tata and Jaguar?...how could anyone do that?...")
Bob E.

Anonymous said...

My score:
46 out of 50. I missed a couple that I shouldn't have missed but took a guess at several, including the Chinese entries and got them right by the process of elimination.
Phil O

Anonymous said...

Hi, gang
I had a bit of trouble with my Tesla, Tata, Tatra's, but still good fun. Being a Lotus fan, I got the Tesla, but did not have a clue on most of the Chinese models.

Terry J. 45 / 50

David Nielsen said...

Look, folks. When I suggested that you "Beat my Score!" I really didn't mean it. I wanted you to try to beat it--not actually beat it. ;-)