Ralph is always up to something...

Maybe this is for you:

Hi all 

Well the summer is here and all the cars are out on the road I hope. Even though we are just starting what will be a great summer of touring  I wanted to post a notice about storage for next winter.

 

After spending last summer pulling out and selling off the church pews and last fall cutting a large door in the back of the building  I was able to put a dozen cars and a boat in the church next door to the Homeport for winter storage. The conditions were ideal.  Light and airy with lots of diffused winter sun keep the temp around zero for most of the time with a few weeks down to minus 5c in Feb.    I ran a couple big fans on a timer that keep the warm air from the ceiling moving around the cars and so it warmed nicely in there with no condensation on the cold metal come spring.  It was really ideal.  I plan to take out the alter/stage this summer and it will fit four additional small cars and  because I was not sure how the cars would fit in last fall I left a couple spots empty as insurance. So as it sits  I have five to six spots to fill.

 

Now to  the sales pitch.  All the cars from this last year want to keep their spots. And I would love nothing better than to fill it with LBC and friends.   Some of the folks from last weekends run indicated an interest and I am advertizing it on KIJIJI with a call a week coming in so If you , or you know somebody , that is looking for a spot  and can make it down here CALL ME NOW and I can hold a spot for you $50/month = $300 for the winter  Mid October to April

 

Happy driving

Ralph Holyoke

672 7255

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

or post me an email to

holyoke@nbnet.nb.ca

ralph