Another Suggestion for a Run

Stephen suggests the following:

The Parish of Prince William ( Dumfries ) will hold their annual Lobster Supper on Saturday, May 16, from 3:30 - 6:00 pm, at St. Clements Anglican Church. 
Two lobsters, potato salad, coleslaw, rolls, and pie is $25.00. Ham, with the same fixings, is $12.00. 
A few of us went up last year and enjoyed the outing.
 
I propose a FABAC run to the event, leaving the Tim Hortons on Woodstock Road at 4:00 pm with an expected arrival in Dumfries about 5:00 pm.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea Stephen, see ya there!
I could use some practice at this 'touring' thing. Seems I haven't figured it out yet ("gas?....who needs gas?!")
Bob E.
PS: Did we pass you outside of Hampton last week?

Anonymous said...

I will attend as well.
Dwight

Anonymous said...

Bruce and I will be there with the beamer.Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Johanna