This email from Karen:
"I think this photo of a rather distraught Larry at his lovely daughter's wedding this past weekend should make the FABAC photo of the year list. What perfect use of an LBC. I am not sure what is distressing Larry, loss of daughter or use of car?
Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS to the Heinleins from all the FABACians!"


This comment from Larry:
"We had a very successful and fun wedding on Saturday.  The weather even cooperated.  The wedding photographer took this picture.   Cheers, Larry"

This from your WebMaster: Can you think of an appropriate caption for this photo? Let's hear it. Post it in a comment.

5 comments:

David Nielsen said...

WOW! That's about the BEST wedding photo EVER! Oh, and, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Lady on Bonnet instead of Bonnet on Lady

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness, he has taken my baby.................
and I haven't finished cleaning her wheels!

Terry

Anonymous said...

In this case I heartily approve of the abuse of the LBC.
Dwight

Anonymous said...

The Triumph of a beautiful woman over a machine.