Rexton British car show coming up this weekend!

Start those engines and get driving your LBC to Rexton this weekend for the British Cars of New Brunswick show. This is the show that the organizers came to our Christmas Party to promote. This is the show that deserves our support. There is plenty of overnight Friday and Saturday accommodation available or if you prefer, just come for the Saturday. It’s an easy two hour or so drive through great scenery and on good roads.
Join Curry and Sherry, Dwight and Barb, John and Shirley Ann and many, many other LBC enthusiasts. For more info go online: www.bonarlawcommon.com and click top of page for show details.
- John B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could go. Had it marked on the calender for months but an organization that I do work for has called a Board of Directors meeting for the 11th.
Phil

Anonymous said...

John,

My plans are to attend on the Saturday. I'll send out a note seeing if anyone wants to accompany me for the day.

I agree this is a great show to
attend and one we should be showing support.

Thanks,

Gary

Anonymous said...

Karen and I will be heading to Rexton later in the day, but wouldn't miss the event. They put a lot into this each year.
Terry