Aaaaaarrrrrggghhh!

  First entry for this years 'Bent Spoke' award is me.  After having breakfast at the market this morning I gassed up and added air to both rear tires as I noticed that they were low (?!) I went to the meeting spot at the park by Gibson St. only to find that both tires where again low. This prompted me to head home directly, stopping at all gas stations on the way to refill the tires.  It wasn't quite enough as both tires went flat just after the Burton Bridge and I had to call a wrecker to take me the last few K's.
  I strongly suspect that the tires were 'screwed' with at some point as the chances of two tires developing problems at the same time seems pretty high.
   Hope you folks had a nice run today.
   *sigh*,   Bob E.


NEWS FLASH: 

...and the culprits are...?

1) Gentleman across the street is redoing his roof,
2) He carefully packs the scrap in his truck and bags the old nails in the garbage,
3) 'Gentlemen' who pick up the garbage THROW the bags into the street where the trailing garbage truck picks them up.
4) His kids notice this and tell Dad who together with the kids go pick them all up.  Unfortunately this happens that evening and Bob has already gone into town that day and (presumably) picked up the nails which start the slow leaks.
  Bob E.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a bummer Bob. Keep us posted. I get my car back today!! Cheers, Larry