FABAC run to St Andrews, June 14

Things are set for our run to St. Andrews on Saturday, June 14 (rain or shine)
  •  9:30-10:00: gather at Tim Hortons, Exhibition grounds, Smythe St
  • 10:00: leave; travel via Hanwell Rd thru Harvey
  • 10:45-11:00 (approx): stop in Harvey
  • 12:00-12:15: arrive in St Andrews
  • 12:30: lunch at the Gables (143 Water St)
  • Early afternoon: free
  • 3:00-4:30: tour of the Huntsman Marine Science Centre Aquarium
  • seal feeding at 4:00
  • cost: $8.00/child; $9.50/Senior; $11.50/Adult
  • 5:00 – 7:00  dinner at the Harbour Front (225 Water St)
  • 7:00 – 8:30: return to Fredericton

I have to confirm #s with the Gables by 10 AM, so:
  • for our members who may join us in Harvey, please call me by 9:45 via cell (506 470 4547), to confirm your attendance; and
  • I hope that our Saint John members can join us at the Gables for lunch, and the rest of the day; please let me know by 9:45 via cell (506 470 4547), to confirm your attendance.
 Also, I have to confirm #s with the Harbour Front early in the afternoon, so anyone who will be not going to dinner, please let me know while we are at the Gables for lunch.

Dwight

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We cannot make it,it,s the Citroen 3 day reunion in Saratoga Springs NY that weekend.
Bob&Rital

Anonymous said...

Dwight we cannot make it,prior engagement.
Cheers,Paul & Sue.

Anonymous said...

I start the "I can make it list."
Woo hoo!
Bob E.

Joe Hine said...

I'll add my name to the I can make it list

Joe H

Anonymous said...

Sandi and Larry can make it, but will be leaving after lunch. Cheers, Larry H,

Anonymous said...

Dwight,
Ellie and I have a family gathering this weekend. So we will miss your interesting run to Saint Andrews.
Jim B.

Anonymous said...


Unfortunately, Sandi and I are unable to make it after all. Cheers,Larry H.

Anonymous said...

Hey!...Heinlen... Bob Here. email me at bentbobb at nym dot hush dot com. I gotta gets my hands on six subaru (denso) 440 cc/min injectors for a secret project (Shhhhhh) As a Subura hot rodder I figure you know where I can get's 'em cheap.