An interesting invitation to FABAC

One of my fiddling gig contacts posed the following:

"I wonder if your auto club would like to attend an event on June 4th, 2016. We are having a car boot (yard) sale at the Victoria Health Center, and if any of your members have antique/restored cars they’d like to put on display, our event will be from 8am-4pm on Saturday (weather permitting).  There will be vendors selling goods out of their cars like they do in England and we thought this may be an event that would interest your British car club."

So, FABACians, what do you think? Personally, I think it would be great.
- David

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like it will be a cracking fine autojumble.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun to me. Count me in.
Dwight

Anonymous said...

A good english style "Car Boot Sale". Count me in.
Put my car on display and sell a load of goodies, perfect

Kelvin

Joe Hine said...

I'm in as well, and I may sell some things also.

Joe

Anonymous said...

A "Boot Sale" great idea! Karen and I can, and will supply two Boots of merchandise.
See you there.

Terry

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, and fun. Maybe I can bring along a truckload of stuff and keep on repleneshing my boot
Johanna

Anonymous said...

Any guidelines for items? LBC parts and/or anything including old boots and kitchen sinks?

Anonymous said...

Mex Bob will attend