Update on Danny's '72 Mini

Just a message to let you know that I'm still working on my 1972 Mini, have the motor all together and ready to test and install - and to tell you about a little adventure:  In the fall we moved one of our daughters to Toronto (Ryerson) and on the return trip I was able to convince Rhonda that we should stop and visit Chris Hollum (Christian Hollum Imports, Montreal West) to pick up some parts (to save the shipping charges, of course!) - it was a terrific visit, we wandered around his warehouse and assisted with parts-picking, I was amazed that he has a circa 1948 Rolls in the warehouse!!  Chris was a great host and we (mostly Rhonda) didn't want to leave, but we had to get back on the road to NB with our (my) treasures. I'm attaching a photo of Chris and myself in the "nerve centre" of Chris's facility.  Definitely worth a visit for any FABACians passing by Montreal!!
Danny Copp

2 comments:

Joe Hine said...

Nice to hear from you Danny. I was wondering the other day if you were still working on the Mini. Hope to see you this summer.

Anonymous said...

Wow, no computer on that desk ( for looking up parts )!
Thanks for the update on you Mini.
Al T