Hampton Middle School Car Show

I got this note from Dan Foote in Hampton about their car show this Friday.  I have attended in the past and have enjoyed it.  The weather that day looks promising but cool. I may attend but can’t commit this early as we’re getting ready to head south. Perhaps if anyone is interested in going, they could note it on the FABAC site.

Thanks,
Phil

***********************************************



Hi Phil - Just wondering if you could pass this invite along to all the members of the FABAC and to anyone else who would like to join in the fun. This is a huge car show and the kids and families love it! If you could let me know how many members would be coming it would be great!

A Friendly reminder - we will be having our 5th annual car show and fall fair with some great prizes to be won. This will be an awesome car show for the students and families of Hampton Middle School on October 26 from 12:30 - 2:30 located at 11 School Street Hampton, NB. We would like to have as many members that are able to, attend this car show.

1 comment:

Joe Hine said...

I'm going to go Phil in the VW, I can take someone with me if they want to go and don't have a car