Click on the tailpipe to see what is there. Safety first!
These first two photos are not my entry into the Cars & Coffee – Driveway Edition.  That will come in a few days after I dust off the winter dust.  I’ll call it the Cars & Coffee - Garage Edition.  I’m getting ready for our first COVID-19 drive this year where social distancing and all the other rules will apply.  Please note that the Little Blue Car is prepared to protect other LBCs and SOBs from any virus that she might have.  I have recently cured a quite virulent LUCAS virus that infected my ignition relay and fuse block but who knows when another LUCAS virus can appear.





The second two photos are in reply to John DeWitt’s posting of highly luminous photos of his new LED lights.  Here are my new LED daytime running lights.





Regards
Phil

3 comments:

David Nielsen said...

I must say, those running lights look spectacular with your beautiful custom grill!

Anonymous said...

Great post Phil!

PS: what is in your coffee cup?

Al T

Anonymous said...

Al, that's my before dinner vodka martini. :-)
Phil