An interesting email from David B. of the south branch of FABAC

(Photo from 2004 added by Web Master.)
I hope this finds you and yours well and surviving the last number of months of relative isolation.
I sold my MG a couple of years ago so I have not been following the blog regularly lately, but also don't want to say I'll never have another LBC.
The fellow to whom I sold the car was unfortunate to hit a soft shoulder last year and wrote it off. The rollbar did its job I'm happy to say!
I still have a 2000 MX5, and dare I say it, a Swiss-made 1966 4-door Corvair!
Regards,
David B.




1 comment:

Ralph H said...

Such a loss of your perfect little MGB. Graham was very luck to get away from that wreck at all. He has found another and drives very carefully to say the least. And Your new Corvair is a real gem also I saw you driving out to the Wed nite gathering a few weeks back. Looking stellar