Some things just have to be shared...

...even if has nothing to do with British automobiles.
     I was outdoors recording some cello tunes for YouTube...


When I came in to check the recording, Carolyn said I should bring my camera quickly...

(Click on photos for larger version)
Do you seem him? I guess deer don't have access to the Internet, so they have to get their music live.  ;-)  Oh, and by the way, if you want to see some of what I have posted on YouTube, including me playing the piano backwards, me playing piano and violin together, click here and it will get you started.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi David
We just spent some time on You Tube
watching and listening to your music. Loved it. All we can say is " Beautiful Job"

Jim & Shirley Mc

David Nielsen said...

Thank you for your kind comments.

Margot and David said...

Great stuff.... thanks Dave

Jim and Ellie B. said...

Music being the beautiful international language David, your natural musical talents amplify this.

Ralph H said...

David Thank you for your wonderful talent. that is a beautiful piece on the cello. Talent on the cello that is I am not sure about the backward piano playing stuff. but who know maybe it will go viral. You will "be found" and you and the Bieber can do a show toether at Carnaige Hall

Ralph