Spring Tea at the McAdam Railway Station

Saturday May 14th is the annual Spring Tea at the McAdam Railway Station. Sherry and I are planning to attend and would like to see if there is any interest from the club members to travel out with us. Tea is served from 2 to 4 pm in the formal dining room and is a popular local event. I would suggest we gather at the Tim Hortons on the Hanwell Road around 1:00 pm on with departure at 1:30 pm. I think we should make our way directly to the Station, enjoy the Tea, and perhaps stop at Harvey on the return for perhaps an ice cream for those in need (of ice cream).
 
Please let me know directly or leave a note on the website so we can plan accordingly.
 - Curry

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That would be three runs on three consecutive weekends...what fun!
See ya there.
Bob E.

David Nielsen said...

Carolyn and I have a previous commitment but would loved to have joined in on this one. I have often said that FABAC should go for a dinner, not just a lunch or tea, at the McAdam Station while we have the long days. From what we were told at our last visit there, the dinners are very special and use the formal dining room as well.

Vic said...

It ... is Dad's Birthday and I always take Dad to lunch at Neguac, where they give the discount of your age off the bill, but I am sorry I can't go to MaAdam, we had a great time there before.