SUNDAY AUGUST 14TH SPECIAL TOUR CONFIRMED

FABACIANs, make a date for a return visit to Tony Rickett’s vineyard estate and classic British car collection as part of a day long tour with Fredericton and Saint John starting points.

Tony has invited us back to enjoy the beauty of the estate on the banks of the Saint John River near Kingston where we can display our cars, eat our picnic lunches and have some contest fun. This will be a rain or shine event.

Full details later on the website, but in the meantime please contact me soonest as tour organizer I will need to know numbers.

John B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good follow through John. This I'm sure will be another good tour.

Thanks again for organizing it,

Gary A

Anonymous said...

As the new guy, I'm not sure how to contact you. Is there an email address list? Also, I'd like to thank everyone for their welcoming attitude and assistance in my search for a signal red TR3. Thanks! Larry Heinlein

Anonymous said...

The 2Cv family will be driving back from montreal the day before so not sure of being there.
Bob and Rita