NOW SOLD! 1974 MGB FOR SALE

It is with great reluctance that I have decided to sell my beautiful LBC as I have realised that I simply do not have the time to give it the attention it deserves.  With two Jeeps, two Jags,  two boats, a house and a wife ( not necessarily in that order )  to look after, not to mention a new grandson,  something has to go.  I’ll be putting it up on Kijiji for around $5000  initially but thought I’d give members of the club first crack.  I will accept around $3500 from anyone at the club as I know it will be looked after.
        It needs a little TLC as it has not been driven for several years, it was running fine last time it was used and has been stored in a garage since being put away.  It is essentially as seen below:

Anyone interested please call:
Home:  457 0107
Cell:    470 1687
or e-mail: jagnut2007@gmail.com

Paul Brooks

2 comments:

Joe Hine said...

This is a good deal!

Unknown said...

Please note, the car has been sold.
Thanks to all. Paul B