Mini Grand Prix Kart racing opportunity

Last night at our meeting we discussed a run to East Coast Karting in Dieppe for an afternoon of “friendly” racing and/or more leisurely touring on the Kart track.  Thursday, August 11 was proposed.  The idea is that we could go down as a group, have a picnic lunch on the grounds and then engage in some competition.  They require a minimum of 8 people and have confirmed that August 11 is available. 
If we do the Mini Grand Prix:
  • Minimum 8 People (55.00 Per Person)
  • 10 Minute ​Practice & Qualifying
  • 10 Minute Heat Race
  • 10 Minute Feature Race
  • F1 style starts
  • Electronic Time & Scoring
  • Trophies & Champagne available!
 
Please let me know, via a comment, if: 
a)  you are interested in this proposal in principle  
b)  whether you are available August 11. 

If there is sufficient interest in the notion of going there, but not enough people for August 11, we can explore other dates.  
- Larry H.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry, I am very interested, sounds like a great idea unfortunately Helen and I are away on a trip to Newfoundland from Aug 8th to 24th.

Some other date yes!

Herb W

Anonymous said...

Hi All,
Would really love to join you in this, BUT unfortunately I have to work!
Might be able to wrangle a day the next week.

Happy Motoring,
Twrench

Joe Hine said...

Larry....second attempt at comments....I'm in for that date, although a later date would be good for me. That is the last day my son and his family are here....so if we are voting, a date later in the summer would be good for me.


Joe

Anonymous said...

Bob L would like to go,trying to convince Rita as well

Anonymous said...

I was keen but am now feeling overloaded prior to Rio. Count me out (but still interested if you go later in the year). I will get Bruce to yay or nay on his own behalf. Johanna

Unknown said...

Sue and I would be interested in this - Aug 11 works for us, if others need to set another date we can work with that as well.
Thanks again Larry - sounds great fun.
Paul B