An email from Gary

Happy Easter

      So glad to hear the Skype get-togethers went well and even happier that they can provide us the opportunity to host our breakfast AND our monthly meetings in these crazy times.

     Again thanks so much for bringing this forward and making it a workable solution for our get-togethers while allowing us to maintain our required social isolation needs.

      I'm just putting the finishing touches on my RCAF Sea Fury and hoping I can get out today to run up the engine. Here's a couple of photos.

   All the best,

      Gary

Click on the photo for a larger view.


2 comments:

David Nielsen said...

Magnificent work. Now if you could just make me a full-size model, I can't tell you how much fun I could have!

So, we have you building aircraft, Jim Bleakney building ships, Larry building steam engines and several others re-building British cars, I think FABACians pretty much have transportation covered.

Let me know if someone is hiding away a Lionel train set or WWII submarines. Penny-Farthing bicycles?

Anonymous said...

Are the wings balsa and fabric? That brings back a lot of memories for me. I didn't think that RC builders used that anymore and had gone to foam covered with heatshrink.
Heck of a nice job.
Bob E.