12V Generator wanted

Update: I found everything I need. Thanks to all who so quickly were willing to help. 


My old red Morgan IS GOING TO BE ON THE ROAD this summer. Son Dana and I have begun the process. We have everything we need now except a generator. I snatched the one from Ole Red to use in the green Morgan which destroys generators because the headers almost touch the generator—great design! NOT!!! Ruined a few generators in the past 52 years because of that. All cured now a couple of years ago. (fingers crossed)


These were commonly used in the 1950s and 1960s in Triumphs, Austin Healeys, MGs.and a hundred others. I think it is called a C39PV2 or a C40.

Let me know what you have that you can part with.

Much appreciated.

Cheers
David
(theoldfiddler@gmail.com)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no promises.... but maybe.
Ralph

Anonymous said...

I have 2 generators and will check the model numbers to see if it will fit.
Kelvin

Unknown said...

I have various parts David, May be able to repair one

Joe