Also needed...

Update: I found everything I need. Thanks to all who so quickly were willing to help. 

I don’t know why it is so easy to lose things that one shouldn’t lose. I am missing the hardware for mounting the generator as well. It was common on all the Tr series of Triumphs. I’m not sure about other cars.
It’s number 7, 6 and 12 in this drawing:
I’ll keep digging around, but if you think you might have them, please let me know. Thanks to Joe, Ralph and Kelvin for offering possibilities. I’ll be in touch.
Cheers
David (theoldfiddler@gmail.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

unless you're concerned about originality, these parts can be replaced with a standard bolt, nut, washers and a piece of tubing of the right length and inside diameter.

Unknown said...

David, I've been out of town, I"ll pull my box of various generator parts out tomorrow and see what I have.

Joe