Rescheduling Sunday's tour to Gagetown

      Unfortunately the weather forecast for Sunday is not great. Where our scheduled tour to Gagetown was to be an outside event to show our cars, participate in the Gagetown street events and to picnic along the shores of the Saint John River the current weather forecast makes this all doubtful. So we will reschedule the event to coincide with a better weather forecast.

      John DeWitt, our tour organizer, has already been speaking with the town organizers and he is now trying to reschedule the event for next Sunday July 19.

  Hopefully the weather will be better by then.

   Details to follow.

         Gary

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gaaaa.....Not supposed to rain tomorrow, I can't go next week....I was looking forward to this.

Unknown said...

As this is cancelled, I know it is very late notice, but if anyone wants to watch the GP tomorrow in my Garage....you are welcome....Let me know if you are coming

Joe