An email from John DeW re sunvisors

 Hi David,                                                       

   I thought I’d show you my new sun visors . I had Greg Finney upholstery them. I bought them less than a year and a half ago. The only lasted one summer before they fell apart. So I took them to Greg and for what it would’ve cost me to buy another  pair from one of British car parts companies. He did an incredible job. The best hundred bucks I ever spent.  If you know anyone needing upholstery work I highly recommend him. All the best David have a  Merry Christmas and a happy new year. 

John



1 comment:

David Nielsen said...

Nice job. Merry Christmas to you, John. You’ve been a very good boy this year so I know that the jolly elf definitely will be visiting you. Keep your chimney clean!